HOW DO I ENROL AT NEET'S FAMILY DAYCARE ?
If you are interested in enrolling your child, the first step is to contact the educator and arrange a parent visit. Come and visit to experience how we provide care. This is the time when the educator and the families communicate and discuss care and education requirements for their child.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR CHILDREN IN A FAMILY DAYCARE ENVIRONMENT ?
Family Day Care provides a nurturing, safe family environment in which your child’s discovery and learning is supported by:
- Being cared for and educated by a registered and qualified educator personally selected by you.
- Programmed and spontaneous play experiences that cater for your child’s individual needs and interest.
- Socialising in a small mixed age group (siblings can be together).
- Flexible routines that can be adapted to meet your child’s needs.
- Continuity of care that encourages the building of long term relationships.
- Greater opportunities for open communications and daily conversations between parents and educators.
WHAT IS AN EARLY YEARS FRAMEWORK ?
An early years curriculum or learning framework is defined as a set of principles and practices to guide those working with young children. The Early Years Learning Framework – “Belonging, Being and Becoming” and Framework for School Age Care – “My Time Our Place” are essential resources for services implementing the National Quality Standard.
WHAT GOVERNMENT REBATES AND BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE TO FAMILIES ?
There is Child Care Subsidy offered by the Australian Government for which you may be eligible. You may need to call the Family Assistance Office on 136150 to check your eligibility.